- Have you attended a birth where no matter what you tried you just couldn’t calm your client?
- Are you frustrated by the frequent use of pitocin to speed up labor?
- Do you wish you had more ways to calm the nerves of your clients at prenatal visits?
- Would you like tools for postpartum visits that make an impact on infant/parent bonding?
Take your doula practice to the next level. Work with your clients (even virtually) in a comforting, powerful way, bringing ease and peace to your the care you provide.
Once you have spent some time using Reiki for yourself you may want to become a Reiki practitioner and offer it to your clients.
Receiving treatments during pregnancy has been shown to improve well being, balance emotions, reduce nausea, decrease fear, shorten labor, and more.
Reiki has been shown in studies to increase fertility, especially when unexplained fertility is the issue. One example would be a case study of a woman with PCOS who was able to become pregnant and find pain relief through Reiki.
Personally, I use Reiki at all my prenatal and postpartum appointments and have used it during birth as an alternative to pitocin at the hospital.
Prerequisite: Reiki Level 1
Course begins April 6th and includes:
- 2 Live Virtual Classes
- 1 Private Reiki Attunement
- 1 Group Coaching Session
- Digital Reiki Manual
- Reiki Level 2 Certification
- 12 CEU from BAI